Friday, April 16, 2010

Suddenly I See

SUDDENLY I See ...why the hell it means so much to me.  A song by KT Tunstall whose lyrics speak volumes.  I'd heard and listened to song several times before I was awakened to the lyrics by a dear friend.  The things we do in life can be so difficult, but when we truly love and are passionate about something, SUDDDENLY it just makes sense.  We can get in ruts, things aren't always easy and therefore we tend to stay within our comfort zone, not ever taking the chance.  Days go by, then weeks and years.  People come and go from our lives, and before we know it, we've become so secure in where we are that we tend to never believe stepping outside of that comfort zone is possible.  But when we open our eyes and truly listen to our hearts, SUDDENLY we see what is possible.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails