Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My aspirations...

Nothing really is more motivating that having a really successful day doing something you absolutely love and then having a really horrible day the next, doing something you don't enjoy at all. Today I am so inspired and so motivated to follow my dreams.  Running is my passion, staying fit is essential.  It's really all a part of the whole package of becoming what we are all meant to be and deserve to be - our best self.  I am so very blessed to have a wonderful family, supportive friends and a drive that I know will take me places. 

I ordered the Insanity DVDs and can't wait to start a new challenge.  Where will it take me?  Who can I inspire?  Will I be humbled and rejuvinated?  It's so exciting to think what can happen.  Work hard and results are effortless!

1 comment:

getbusyliving said...

Can't wait to hear how it is going with INSANITY! I may have to move that up in my schedule.

Related Posts with Thumbnails