Monday, June 7, 2010

Month 2 - Off and Running

Month TWO started on Saturday.  Shaun T does not hold anything back this second month.  Day One schedule is the Fit Test #3 AND the first 60-minute MAX Interval Circuit.  All in all, roughly 85 minutes of Insane Cardio.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

My Fit Test #3 Results?  As Adam Sandler would say..."NOT TOO SHABBY!"  But, at the same time, some of my numbers went down a little.  I was definitely fully rested for the recovery week.  I'm guessing my anxiety played a role.  Whatever the reason, I would still score my results significant and I'm very pleased.  Keelan continues to improve exponentially each Fit Test and continues to make me proud. 


The Fit Test is followed by Max Interval Circuit.  I suppose you can break it up, but I chose to have my punishment over quickly.  I guess I have a take the bandage and rip it quickly from my arm instead of a slow, methodical removal type of mentality

Yes, the workout kicked my butt and yes, it was one of the hardest I've done. BUT, it's doable.  If you go in with a good  attitude, you take the "I won't give up" mentality, you WILL get through.  I won't lie, you will not be pretty when you finish the workout, but your results will be beautiful when you make it through INSANITY!

Before - I LOVE YOU SHAUN T                  After - I HATE YOU SHAUN T


UPDATE:  Fox4 News came to my house to film a segment on my experience with INSANITY today!  So exciting for me to share my love of fitness and share my passion to motivate others.  Follow up is scheduled for my 9th week of Insanity!  No other details yet.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails