Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why I LOVE Shakeology!

The top five reasons why I LOVE Shakeology.  It's not JUST a meal replacement.  I REALLY love this shake. From the beauty of the ingredients to the high standards and integrity of the product and of course, how delicious it is!

I've discovered ingredients I never knew existed and learned that a just because a label says 'whey protein', it does not necessarily mean it's a quality whey protein.  In fact most whey protein powders sold are very low grade.  Do I dare say it? The same grade used in livestock feed. GASP!  Rest assured the whey protein in Shakeology is the highest grade possible! 

Shakeology is not just a meal replacement. It has changed my life thanks to the Super Foods that make up this all-natural, amazing, powerful and nutritious shake.  It's like a little slice of heaven each day.


Here's my top 5 ingredients!
1.  Sacha Inchi - rich in amino acids and essential fatty acids
2.  Maca - pure energy source
3.  Cocoa - a natural feel good and one of the most mineral packed foods on Earth
4.  Camu-Camu - the highest proven concentration of vitamin C
5.  Wheat Grass - improves the immune system and a natural detoxifier

Can you tell how much I love it?


But don't just take my word for it, learn more about the Shakeology experience here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails