- I'm much stronger than I thought I was in certain areas - legs and abs.
- I'm pathetic at jumping - LeBrhonda James, I am not.
- I'm a sweater, not a mister.
- I love Oatmeal...I REALLY REALLY love oatmeal.
- I will NEVER run in the evenings....EVER.
- A food journal is the main key to success of this program.
- I want to be on a Beachbody video!
- I really don't need all the crap in my coffee. A small cup black will do just fine.
- I love to be pushed to my limits.
- No matter how much I tell myself, I simply cannot go to bed earlier.
- Six-year olds are not the best videographers, but are the best motivators.
- A whole-grain English muffin with chipotle hummus and hard boiled egg is simply...HEA-VEN.
- I ate a lot of dark chocolate before this started.
- My Bikram yoga has paid off - I'm very flexible.
- I CANNOT wait for week two!
Friday, May 7, 2010
After having completed my first week of Insanity, I've learned a few things about myself, others and food.