Here we go!
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 2 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
I'm passing this award on to Kelsey at Kreated by Kelsey for helping me with my blog and being so helpful and to Lula Lola for her uncanny ability to be sarcastic, creative and funny all at the same time!
Amy at The Adventures of JAMC gave me the award below. Amy is so kind and I just love reading her blog about her life with two boys with Aspergers. It's humbling, heart-warming and encouraging. Thanks Amy for the Versatile Blogger and Beautiful Blogger Awards!
The rules for being a Versatile and Beautiful Blogger are to tell you 7 random things about myself and pass this on to 7 other well-deserving bloggers. Here it goes.
- I'm a red head and when I was a little girl, I thought I was supposed to marry a boy with red hair. I'm glad I broke the rules and my exact opposite in Cedric!
- I am such a tom boy. I could watch 10 hours of football on a Sunday and love every second of it! If the Cowboys lose, please don't talk to me for at least a few hours.
- I wasn't always into being healthy. I was chubby and insecure as a young girl.
- I HATE being cold. HATE it. But I LOVE to run in COLD weather.
- I have a HUGE fear of birds. Want to scare the ever-living crap out of me? Buy me a bird.
- I moved to Texas two weeks after my college graduation from North Dakota. I didn't have a job, car or know a soul. Thirteen years later, that leap of faith was worth it. How's that for being brave?
- I get my sense of humor from my Dad. So, 90 percent of the time, the first thing out of my mouth, will be a sarcastic remark.
I'm passing this award on to my fellow bloggers whose blogs I simply love to read.
1. Sherri at Old Tweener
2. Dr. Mom at Confessions of a Dr. Mom
3. Teresha at Marlie and Me
4. Tracy at Fit n Stitchin
5. Booyah's Mama at The Adventures of Chip and Bobo
6. Danica at Chic Runner
Then the LOVELY ladies at Tell Me Something Good gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks ladies! Thanks for putting together such a thought provoking and inspiring blog! I love it!
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself in order to accept this, but since I just did that, I'm going to pass this award on to Jill at Life As I See It. I share so many interests and similarities with Jill and am truly in awe of her amazing photography. Check it out!