Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Delicious Way to Jump Start Your Day

Shakeology is my favorite meal of the day!  It's like drinking the most delicious chocolate shake except it's naturally healthy!  Shakeology is made with 70 all-natural ingredients derived from whole food sources with proven benefits that include: improved digestion and better regularity, weight loss, higher energy levels and lowered cholesterol.

Today, I took a little diversion from my regular shake and made these delicious oatmeal bars. 
3 cups Oatmeal
1/2 cup Natural Organic Peanut Butter
1 cup Almond Milk
Dash cinnamon
Splash of vanilla
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
4 scoops chocolate Shakeology

Mix all dry ingredients, then add milk and vanilla to blend.
Add peanut butter and mix w/ hands.

Put mixture in an 8×8 pan, press flat, refrigerate for 2-3 hours and cut into squares!

Per serving:
170 calories
5.5 g fat
16 g carbs
6.5 g protein




Next Monday, I will start another 3-day cleanse.  The last time I did this, I didn't feel hungry and felt re-energized and rejuvenated.  The cleanse is a great way to get started right with Shakeology and get back on track with your nutrition.  What makes this different from other cleanses is that the Shakeology 3-day cleanse focuses on caloric efficiency; getting the most nutrients possible out of the fewest number of calories.  Although weight loss is a definite benefit, the purpose is aimed at fueling your body more efficiently.



Contact me if you're ready to jump start your fitness and shed pound quickly, efficiently and in a healthy manner.  I have packs like the one above available to get you started and on your way to optimal health!

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I tried the Shakeology. My neighbor gave me some and it was delicious. I was really surprised. It is by far the best tasting meal replacement shake I've had. AND the healthiest. One problem: cost. Maybe some time in the future I'll be able to afford it. Also, I'm planning on getting pregnant within the next few months and not sure if it would be good to be using it then.

Unknown said...

So I fell off the wagon for a spell, but with good reason. Anyway, I am back and stronger and rededicated to Insanity! I also weaned my baby girl so guess what I am going to do once I am done with this round of Insanity...a Shakeology Cleanse! boo-ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails