Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Penny for your Thoughts

 Most of us take the time to make our regularly scheduled six-month dentist check up or we head to the doctor whenever we get a little sick.  Yet, when it comes to improving our overall health, many of us don't think twice about it.  Instead of taking steps to get healthier, we complain about what we aren't or what we'll never be. 

It is what it is...must be nice....whatever.  Ever find yourself saying the most overly used phrases of the 21st century?  What you're really telling yourself is, I can't improve, I'm old, I'm horribly jealous of that person.  When you fill yourself with these thoughts, you are indirectly convincing yourself that you are not worthy. 

So instead of throwing yourself under the bus for not being the size your desire to be, you need to face the music and bite the bullet!  It's time to bring your 'A' game.  Seriously!!  I'm not kidding.  Let's get moving!  I realize it's easier said than done, but with some honest effort and practical planning, I have a sneaking suspicion this will work for you!

I'm ready to start Insanity tomorrow, but finishing up my current program.  Looks like Day 1 will be May 1st or 3rd.  Will you join me in your own journey?  I'll keep you motivated!  And by all means, Don't Wait!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails