Monday, April 19, 2010

Making it Happen

I received my Insanity DVDs in the mail today!  I'm so excited to start.  Making things happen one day at a time.  It's very exciting!

I pitched an idea to Fox 4 News consumer reporter Steve Noviello to follow me during my 60-day challenge. I want to show others, that with hard work, you can reach your goals.  Much to my surprise, he CALLED me back this morning!  He really likes the idea but logistically it may be difficult to do a consumer report as I'd would have to follow the complete program according to the package, including the very stringent diet plan.  He told me to really look it over tonight and give him a call back to discuss it!  As far as I'm concerned, the call back is success for me.  Whether or not he decides to chart my progress is in his hands.  Regardless, I can't wait to start Insanity and to blog about my progress!

I couldn't wait to read through everything as soon as I got home from work today.  He's right.  The diet plan is very stringent, but with planning, it's very doable.  It's not a drastic change for me.  I'd treat it like a part time job.  I want this so badly.  How cool would that be to have a local news station chart my progress. Hello accountability!  The workouts?  Well, they're insane!  But I love a challenge.  I love what's happening to my life now that I've taken control.

Step One:  Find a date that works to start
Step Two:  Plan out my weekly menus
Step Three: Let's Do This!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails