Sunday, June 26, 2011

What it Takes to Qualify for Boston

I'm excited to share that I will be the special guest speaker on the LTKFITNESS weekly conference call this Sunday night. I will be sharing my story of how I hit my HUGE goal of qualifying for Boston, just when I thought that would NEVER happen.

Lois Tiedemann Koffi will also share, for the first time, her whole journey into cross training and how that transformed her running/triathlon career. For more information for this life changing call that takes place this Sunday, June 26th at 5 pm PDT/8 pm EDT. Details and call in info here!

Feel free to share with anyone you think might benefit, for example:

anyone wanting to lose weight

anyone wanting to qualify for Boston that hasn't yet or maybe wants to again (time requirements have gone down to qualify!)

be injury free

lose body fat

improve muscle mass

get faster

get into running the "right" way

be a long term runner

anyone who likes to learn
I would love to have you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails